Last updated: 2014-07-16
Magic Man Slots is a multi-payline 5 reel, 9 payline slots game, with a "feature" game that has additional payoffs besides the normal payoffs. The game also features a substitute symbol: the Magician, which substitutes for all symbols except the scattered Rabbit.
- You can bet on one to nine lines. The paylines are shown in the payline table located on the game rules screen.
How to play:
- Setting Lines - Similarly, nine lines are selected by default. You can change the number of lines by clicking on the arrows to the left or right of 'LINES'. The lines light up on being selected and darken when deselected.
- PAYTABLE' - The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button on the bottom left of the game screen, when the game screen will show the PAYTABLE' screen. The prizes in the PAYTABLE' are shown as credits and are linked to amount of units bet. To calculate the effective amount of payoff per line, multiply the respective prize with the bet amount.
You can return to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button on the paytable screen. You can also choose to read the rules of the game by clicking on the 'RULES' button. The next page will display all the games rules, and then you can choose to either view the paytable or go back to the game by clicking on 'PAYTABLE' or 'GAME' respectively.
- Spin - After the reels stop, you will be paid according to the symbols on the selected lines.
- Repeat bet/Change bet: Once the reels stop spinning the default bet for the next spin is the same as the previous one. Click on "SPIN" to place the same bet again. To change the bets, use the arrow keys on the "BET" or "LINES" buttons.
- Feature Game - A feature is triggered when three or more Rabbits appear anywhere on the screen. In case of a feature trigger, a message is displayed informing you of this, then the game screen changes and the feature game screen opens. On the completion of the feature game, the main game screen is restored.
- Credits - The amount under this section reflects your remaining Game balance after you have placed your bet.
- Result –The lines flashing indicates a win. The amount won is shown at the top of the screen under 'WIN'.
- Click on 'GAMELOGS' to view the logs of your games.
- Click on 'VERSION' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to Buy-in more credits to the Game from Party Account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to exit from the game and return to the game room.
- All symbols pay left to right, except the scattered Rabbit symbol, which pays anywhere.
- The magician substitutes for all symbols except scattered Rabbits.
- A feature is triggered when three or more Rabbits appear anywhere.
- All wins occur on selected lit lines.
- Only the highest win on each selected payline is paid.
- Wins on different paylines are added together.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total amount bet.
- Payline prizes are multiplied by bet per payline.
Feature Game Play:
- Pick from three Hats to reveal prizes: a Rabbit or a Bomb.
- The Rabbit causes three more hats to appear after you click on the 'Next Round' button.
- The feature ends when the Bomb is found.
- Click on the 'Complete' button to restore the original game screen.
- You can win up to 100 times the triggering bet per Hat.